[openstack-dev] [keystone] documentation migration and consolidation

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 20:09:12 UTC 2017

Hey all,

We recently merged the openstack-manuals admin-guide into keystone [0]
and there is a lot of duplication between the admin-guide and keystone's
"internal" operator-guide [1]. I've started proposing small patches to
consolidate the documentation from the operator-guide to the official
admin-guide. In case you're interested in helping out, please use the
remove-duplicate-docs branch [2]. The admin-guide is really well written
and it would be great to get some reviews from members of the docs team
if possible to help us maintain the style and consistency of the
admin-guide.

Ping me if you have any questions. Thanks!

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/469515/
[1] https://docs.openstack.org/developer/keystone/configuration.html
[2]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/keystone+branch:master+topic:remove-duplicate-docs