[openstack-dev] [oslo][rabbitmq] RPC demo code no response?

zhi changzhi1990 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 06:58:51 UTC 2017

Hi, all.

    Recently, I do some research about RPC by using oslo-messaging. I write
some demo code about RPC server and RPC client by following here [1]. And
the demo codes locate here[2].

    I think there is something wrong about these codes. The server code
doesn't print response message when I run both the server code and the
client code. And my oslo message version is oslo.messaging==4.6.1.

    Could someone give me some advice about that?

    Thanks a lot. ;-)

[1].https://docs.openstack.org/developer/oslo.messaging/server.html
     https://docs.openstack.org/developer/oslo.messaging/client.html

[2].http://paste.openstack.org/show/613472/