[openstack-dev] An idea about how to deploy multi Nova cells v2 using devstack

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Fri Jun 23 04:02:04 UTC 2017

Hello,

Currently Nova has one patch in review to deploy multi-cells for Cells V2, https://review.openstack.org/#/c/436094/

And Tricircle also provide one documentation on how how to deploy nova cells v2 + Tricricle: https://docs.openstack.org/developer/tricircle/installation-guide.html#work-with-nova-cell-v2-experiment . And there are may be some issue will happen, you can refer to the trouble shooting section.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)