[openstack-dev] [requirements][mistral][tripleo][horizon][nova][releases] release models for projects tracked in global-requirements.txt

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Jun 22 10:01:21 UTC 2017

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Renat Akhmerov wrote:
>> We have a weekly meeting next Monday, will it be too late?
>
> Before Thursday EOD (when the Pike-2 deadline hits) should be OK.

If there was a decision, I missed it (and in the mean time Mistral
published 5.0.0.0b2 for the Pike-2 milestone).

Given the situation, I'm fine with giving an exception to Mistral to
switch now to cycle-with-intermediary and release 5.0.0 if you think
master is currently releasable...

Let me know what you think.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)