[openstack-dev] [tripleo][ci] where to find the CI backlog and issues we're tracking

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Jun 20 18:51:18 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Wesley Hayutin <whayutin at redhat.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> It's become apparent that everyone in the tripleo community may not be aware
> of where CI specific work is tracked.
>
> To find out which CI related features or bug fixes are in progress or to see
> the backlog please consult [1].
>
> To find out what issues have been found in OpenStack via CI please consult
> [2].
>
> Thanks!

Thanks Wes for these informations. I was about to start adding more
links and informations when I realized monitoring TripleO CI might
deserve a little bit of training and documentation.
I'll take some time this week to create a new section in TripleO docs
with useful informations that we can easily share with our community
so everyone can learn how to be aware about CI status.

> [1] https://trello.com/b/U1ITy0cu/tripleo-ci-squad
> [2] https://trello.com/b/WXJTwsuU/tripleo-and-rdo-ci-status

Emilien Macchi