[openstack-dev] [glance] Stepping down from core

feilong feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jun 19 21:31:06 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I've been a Glance core since 2013 and been involved in the Glance community even longer, so I care deeply about Glance. My situation right now is such that I cannot devote sufficient time to Glance, and while as you've seen elsewhere on the mailing list, Glance needs reviewers, I'm afraid that keeping my name on the core list is giving people a false impression of how dire the current Glance personnel situation is. So after discussed with Glance PTL, I'd like to offer my resignation as a member of the Glance core reviewer team. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington