[openstack-dev] [openstack-docs][dev][all] Documentation repo freeze

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Mon Jun 19 15:56:35 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

As of today - Monday, the 19th of June – please do NOT merge any patches into the openstack-manuals repository that is not related to the topic: “doc-migration”.

We are currently in the phase of setting up for our MASSIVE migration and we need to ensure that there will be minimal conflicts.

You can find all patches related to that topic here: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/openstack-manuals+branch:master+topic:doc-migration

The only other patches that should be passed is the Zanata translation patches.

If there are any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or Doug Hellmann for further clarification.

Thanks,

Alex