[openstack-dev] [tc][fuel] Making Fuel a hosted project

Vikash Kumar vikash.kumar at oneconvergence.com
Fri Jun 16 05:02:54 UTC 2017

I strongly believe Openstack must have any one official project for
deployment whether its Fuel or anything else. Cutting it short, talking to
number of people across industry/academic/government institutions, got a
sense that its necessary that there should be a official tool more than
Devstack for deployment.

Regards,
Vikash