[openstack-dev] [horizon] Approach for bugs in xstatic packages

Radomir Dopieralski openstack at sheep.art.pl
Wed Jun 14 09:35:53 UTC 2017

I can see several possible ways forward with this:

* provide a complete fix for the issue that would be more likely to get
merged upstream,
* instead of adding hacks in the code, actually rename the wrongly named
files,
* instead of adding hacks, actually fix all the references to use proper
capitalization,
* if everything else fails, look for a better supported project that
provides this functionality.

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 11:25 PM, Mateusz Kowalski <mateusz.kowalski at cern.ch