[openstack-dev] [heat] Making stack outputs static

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Tue Jun 13 17:00:42 UTC 2017

On 06/12/2017 03:53 PM, Zane Bitter wrote:
> On 12/06/17 16:21, Steven Hardy wrote:
>>> I think we wanted to move to convergence anyway so I don't see a problem
>>> with this.  I know there was some discussion about starting to test with
>>> convergence in tripleo-ci, does anyone know what, if anything,
>>> happened with
>>> that?
>> There's an experimental job that runs only on the heat repo
>> (gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-ovb-nonha-convergence)
>>
>> But yeah now seems like a good time to get something running more
>> regularly in tripleo-ci.
>
> +1, there's no reason not to run a non-voting job against tripleo itself
> at this point IMHO. That would allow me to start tracking the memory use
> over time.

Do you have a strong preference multinode vs. ovb?  I would tend to
think we want this to be ovb since multinode stubs out a bunch of stuff,
but at the same time ovb capacity is limited.  It's better* now that
we've basically halved our ovb ci coverage so we could probably get away
with adding a job to a specific repo though (t-h-t seems logical for
this purpose).

*for some definition of "better"