[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Journey to running functional job with Python 3

Jakub Libosvar jlibosva at redhat.com
Tue Jun 13 16:39:33 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

we've been tracking the OpenStack common goal for Python 3 in our
Neutron CI meetings. As an outcome we created a list of categorized
failures in current non-voting job. There are 250 failures that we split
into 14 categories. The list can be found here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/py3-neutron-pike

Consider this email as a call-for-action in case you'd like to
participate in this goal. If you decide to work on one failure category,
please write down your name to the etherpad above.

Thanks to all who will join this effort! :)

Jakub