[openstack-dev] [all] etcd3 as base service - update

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu Jun 8 18:19:24 UTC 2017

So, one thing to remember, I don't think etcd has an authz mechanism yet.

You usually want your fernet keys to be accessible by just the keystone nodes and no others.

This might require a etcd cluster just for keystone fernet tokens, which might work great. but is an operator overhead to install/maintain.