[openstack-dev] [neutron][l2gw] OVS code currently broken

Ricardo Noriega De Soto rnoriega at redhat.com
Thu Jun 8 15:28:20 UTC 2017

There is actually a bunch of patches waiting to be reviewed and approved.

Please, we'd need core reviewers to jump in.

I'd like to thank Gary for all his support and reviews.

Thanks Gary!

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 3:56 PM, Gary Kotton <gkotton at vmware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please note that the L2 GW code is currently broken due to the commit
> e6333593ae6005c4b0d73d9dfda5eb47f40dd8da
>
> If someone has the cycles can they please take a look.
>
> Thanks
>
> gary

Ricardo Noriega

Senior Software Engineer - NFV Partner Engineer | Office of Technology  |
Red Hat
irc: rnoriega @freenode