[openstack-dev] [nova][scheduler][placement] Allocating Complex Resources

Edward Leafe ed at leafe.com
Thu Jun 8 14:57:35 UTC 2017

Sorry for the top-post, but it seems that nobody has responded to this, and there are a lot of important questions that need answers. So I’m simply re-posting this so that we don’t get too ahead of ourselves, by planning implementations before we fully understand the problem and the implications of any proposed solution.

-- Ed Leafe