[openstack-dev] [nova] allow vfs to be trusted

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 16:23:23 UTC 2017

On 6/7/2017 8:28 AM, Sahid Orentino Ferdjaoui wrote:
> I still have a question do
> I need to provide a spec for this?

There is a spec for it:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/397932/

So why not just revive that for Queens? Specs also serve as
documentation of a feature. Release notes are not a substitute for
documenting how to use a feature. Specs aren't really either, or
shouldn't be, but sometimes that's the only thing we have since we don't
get things into the manuals or in-tree devref.

That's my way of saying I think a spec is a good idea.

Matt