[openstack-dev] [nova][out-of-tree drivers] InstanceInfo/get_info getting a haircut

Chen CH Ji jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Jun 7 09:29:38 UTC 2017

Thanks for posting this, we do have an out-of-tree driver ,and as you
pointed out in the patch , those parameters seems not used
and this change didn't modify the compute layer functions and params so it
should be no impact

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji 纪 晨

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM at IBMCN   Internet: jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82451493
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District,
Beijing 100193, PRC