[openstack-dev] [cinder] Target classes in Cinder

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 20:05:28 UTC 2017

I personally agree that the target classes route is a much cleaner and more
efficient way of doing it.  Also, that it doesn't make sense to have all
the code duplication to support doing it both ways.

If other people agree with that- maybe we can start with not taking new
drivers that do it the common/iscsi/fc way? And then pick a release to
refactor drivers and make that the focus kind of like we did with ocata
being a stabilization release? Assuming that asking the larger number of
drivers to switch formats isn't asking the impossible. I dunno, just a
thought :)

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)