[openstack-dev] [neutron] tempest failures when deploying neutron-server in wsgi with apache

Morales, Victor victor.morales at intel.com
Thu Jun 1 20:28:17 UTC 2017

Hi Emilien,

I noticed that the configuration file was created using puppet.  I submitted a patch[1] that was targeting to include the changes in Devstack. My major concern is with the value of WSGIScriptAlias which should be pointing to WSGI script.

Regards/Saludos
Victor Morales

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/439191