[openstack-dev] Security bug in diskimage-builder

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jun 1 16:31:37 UTC 2017

On 2017-06-01 10:40:34 -0500 (-0500), Ben Nemec wrote:
[...]
> Okay, so we're all set up, but now it appears we're all subscribed to every
> tripleo bug as well.  I think oslo-coresec used to be the same way, but at
> some point it changed so I only get explicitly notified of security bugs.
> Does anyone know how to set up tripleo-coresec that way too?  I've poked
> around the launchpad settings but I haven't found anything that looks
> promising.
[...]

Go to the project's bugs page in LP and follow the "Subscribe to bug
mail" link in the right sidebar. Select the bug mail recipient as
"One of the teams you administer" and then choose the relevant team
in the drop-down there. Set the receive mail option to "are added or
changed in any way" and then you get some extra checkboxes and
submenus. Expand the "Information types" tree and you can uncheck
"Public" to stop getting notifications about normal (non-security,
non-private) bug reports.
--
Jeremy Stanley