[openstack-dev] [glance] nominating Mike Fedosin for glance core

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:51:02 UTC 2017

Having heard only affirmative responses, I've added Mikhail Fedosin to
the Glance core group, with all the rights and privileges pertaining
thereto.

Welcome back to the Glance core team, Mike!

I'd also like to express my personal thanks to you for stepping up to
help out the Glance project in these difficult times.

cheers,
brian