[openstack-dev] [neutron][kuryr][zun] python-neutronclient 6.3.0 broke the gate of kuryr-libnetwork and zun

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Thu Jun 1 05:09:58 UTC 2017

Hi neutron team,

It looks both kuryr-libnetwork and zun gates are broken by the release of neutronclient 6.3.0. I reported a bug here:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/zun/+bug/1694897

I tested this fix locally and it worked for me:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/469746/

However, if anyone could make a better fix in a short time, it would be equally fine. I would appreciate a quick fix and release of a newer version of neutronclient if it is feasible. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Hongbin