[openstack-dev] Make sure your project's links are all added to the docs repo

Chason chason.chan at foxmail.com
Mon Jul 31 16:10:49 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

We have already started to migrated docs for some time. Currently, it looks like going well. Thanks to all of us taking part in this work!

There are still some essential work require project developers to confirm whether it has been done. we have a few projects [1] who have landed docs but not updated the flags in the manuals repo. we strongly encourage the project to complete it by themselves. Please make sure the links are all added to the docs repo. To start doing it on your own, following the instructions in our contributor guide [2].

Thanks for your attention!:)

Cheers,

Chason

[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/616995/ <http://paste.openstack.org/show/616995/>