[openstack-dev] [tripleo] pike-3 released - now focusing on pike-rc1

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Jul 31 14:26:34 UTC 2017

Folks,

Here's a short term agenda for action items in TripleO team:

## Last week
We released python-tripleoclient and stable/pike will be created
for this project.
If you're working on a bug that is candidate for backport, please tag
it "pike-backport-potential".
Priority has to be critical or high to be backported.
We also released pike milestone 3 for all other TripleO projects.
>From now

## This week until August 28th
Preparing RC & final releases.
Feature & CI freeze just started.
During this time, folks should focus on upgrades from Ocata to Pike,
fixing bugs [1].
Please do the FFE (including CI changes) requests on openstack-dev [tripleo].

Please let us know any concern or feedback, it's always welcome!

[1] https://launchpad.net/tripleo/+milestone/pike-rc1

Emilien Macchi