[openstack-dev] [tripleo] CI Squad Meeting Summary (week 30) - holidays

Attila Darazs adarazs at redhat.com
Fri Jul 28 15:52:29 UTC 2017

If the topics below interest you and you want to contribute to the
discussion, feel free to join the next meeting:

Time: Thursdays, 14:30-15:30 UTC
Place: https://bluejeans.com/4113567798/

Full minutes: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ci-squad-meeting

= Discussion topics =

Wes suggested to remove the verbose ansible logging from our CI runs and
direct people to use ARA instead. This seems like a good solution after
we get the upstream README file merged where we can explain the changes.

There was also a discussion about having the OVB related repo handled
upstream instead of Ben's personal github account. Ronelle will start a
thread about this.

We will need an upstream periodic job that runs tempest on containerized
overcloud. I added a card to keep track of this[1].

The initramfs modification patches[2] from Sagi need some eyes, please
review them if you have time.

= Who's working on what? =

This is not a comprehensive status, just highlights.

John is currently working on the 3 node multinode jobs, he already added
a job in the CI check, but it's not passing yet. Pending a lot of
changes to be merged for it.

Wes is testing the multinic libvirt runs, they are not passing yet.

Gabriele is fighting with the container promotion jobs on rdocloud,
using DLRN API. It's a complex goal to achieve.

Sagi was doing a SOVA design meeting, and tried to include the RDO jobs
in the output of it. Here's the status page if you don't know it[3].

Arx was working on Tempest related issues.

Ronelle did some BMC and devmode OVB fixes, thanks! Probably a lot more,
but that's what I remember.

Attila is working on DLRN API reporting/promotion on RDO CI for now,
later on other systems too.

= Announcements =

A heads up: next week a significant portion of the CI Squad will be on
holiday. Sagi, John and Wes will be on PTO and Ronelle will be on
meetings. Gabriele and I are still here as cores if you need reviews for
tripleo-ci or quickstart.

That's it, have a nice weekend.

Best regards,
Attila