[openstack-dev] [ceilometer][networking-sfc] Meters/Statistics for Networking-SFC

Mohan Kumar nmohankumar1011 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 08:02:02 UTC 2017

Hi Rajeev,

The Chain Monitoring is the missing piece in networking-sfc . Vikram and
myself were discussed to introduce "SFC Manager" [1] (basically OAM tool )
few cycle before.

It'll continuously monitor an existing SFC chain,  when any SF VM goes down
or any packet drop. It'll trigger alert and capture corresponding logs .
But we haven't started any implementation on this. Feel free to discuss
with community, IMO  this feature will be great addition to networking-sfc

[1]  https://bugs.launchpad.net/networking-sfc/+bug/1513368
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/networking-sfc/+bug/1513368>

IRC: #networking-sfc
Weekly Meeting: