[openstack-dev] [Manila] Bug Squash Day - Wednesday Aug 2

Ben Swartzlander ben at swartzlander.org
Thu Jul 27 14:38:58 UTC 2017

We have planned a bug squash day coming up next week! The goal of this
event is to get together and come up with a list of bugs that need
squashing and to work together to fix as many as we can. The timing is
right after feature freeze so if we're successful we can have a very
strong impact on the RC1 release for Pike.

I encourage everyone in the community whether you're a developer, a
user, a tester, or a deployer. We need people to help identify and
prioritize bugs, which is easily as important as fixing the bugs.

Like many Manila events, the event will be virtual, organized on IRC
with Webex for audio. There is an etherpad [1] with the event details
which we will use the track the bugs, prioritize them, and assign people.

-Ben Swartzlander

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/pike-manila-bug-squash