[openstack-dev] [sahara] Sahara-CI comes alive

Jeremy Freudberg jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 13:20:58 UTC 2017

Hi Evgeny,

First, it is good to know even with only 50GB RAM and 20VCPU, Sahara
CI can still be deployed.
Actually, that is just the default quota on our cloud and we might be
able to increase it more.

However, that cloud is actually having some storage/disk issues
(failed writes...), so it's probably not a good idea to rush into
deployment right now - sorry.

I am definitely in favor of refactoring and automation! Preparing for
the future is always good.

There are still some internal talks about new dedicated resources
(arising from cooperation between my university and Red Hat) for
Sahara CI. If, hopefully, we get some good news out of that
discussion, automation makes even more sense: we can work on
automation during the time that we are waiting.