[openstack-dev] [sahara] Sahara-CI comes alive

Telles Nobrega tenobreg at redhat.com
Thu Jul 27 12:03:24 UTC 2017

Hi Evgeny,

We are without the CI for quite some time now and automation sounds like a
great thing for us to have.
So I would say that we can afford to stay a couple more days without it in
favor of a more automated deployment.

Do all agree with me?

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 4:46 AM Evgeny Sikachov <esikachov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey, guys!
>
> Unfortunately today I need to skip the meeting. But I have a question for
> discussion.
>
> Jeremy helped me with resources for Sahara-CI(a lot of thanks again!). And
> now we have around of 50GB RAM and 20VCPUs. This is enough to implement
> basic sahara-ci.
>
> In https://github.com/openstack/sahara-ci-config we have scripts for
> deploying but these scripts not fully automated. For deployment, I will
> need around 4 hours.
>
> My questions:
> Option 1:
> Do we need to deploy sahara-ci right now or we can refactor scripts for
> more convenient deployment/migration? Refactoring task can take 2 weeks.
>
> Option 2:
> I can deploy sahara-ci now in basic configuration, but if we got a
> crashing of infrastructure I will need to redeploy it manually again

TELLES NOBREGA

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat I <https://www.redhat.com/>

tenobreg at redhat.com