[openstack-dev] [sahara] Proposing Luigi Toscano, Evgeny Sikachev and Jeremy Freudberg for Sahara core team

Telles Nobrega tenobreg at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 18:09:48 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

With a lot of changes happening along OpenStack we need to update our core
team.

I'm proposing adding Luigi Toscano, Evgeny Sikachev and Jeremy Freudberg to
Sahara core team.

The first two, are already sahara-tests core and lately have been doing a
lot more than test and addition to the whole project core team is well
deserved.
Jeremy joined us not too long ago but has been doing outstanding work with
us and has a great grasp of Sahara and all of its plugins.

Lets vote this,

--

TELLES NOBREGA

SOFTWARE ENGINEER