[openstack-dev] [Massively distributed] Massively scaling OpenStack the P2P way (tech-talk)

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Jul 26 09:02:37 UTC 2017

On 2017-07-26 10:55, Vinay Yadhav wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have submitted a tech-talk by the title “Massively scaling OpenStack
> the P2P way” which we think is relevant to the Working Group. In the
> link below you can find more details on the talk, and if you think it is
> interesting, feel free to vote.
> [...]
Let me quote from
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-July/120121.html
and
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-July/120125.html :

"Please don't market your conference talks on our developer mailing
list. First, this is a very easy way to get yourself banned from
sending further messages to the list. Second, the reason why it's so
hard to explain how to find your specific talk to be able to vote on
it is because we (the community at large) wanted to stop people from
doing that. Having "vote for my talk" messages posted all over the
Internet gives others a very negative impression of our community."

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)