[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Not not running for PTL

hao wang sxmatch1986 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 03:14:04 UTC 2017

Hi, Sean

It's very nice to work together with you in Cinder team, I just want
to thank you for your hard work in those cycles.

I have been there for 4 years,  fortunately we have very great PTLs
and Cores to help our new guys to grow up.

No matter if you are PTL in next cycle, it's both very happy to keep
working together with you.  : )

Regards,

Wang Hao