[openstack-dev] [nova] bug triage experimentation

Nematollah Bidokhti Nematollah.Bidokhti at huawei.com
Wed Jul 26 01:54:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

Following are the links from our team activities, please review and let me know how we can collaborate:

Python code is uploaded on Git repo and data set is available to download from dropbox.

We have used jupyter notebook interface to implement model.

Note: Download everything in same folder.

Please follow the links:

Data Cleaning and Machine Learning Algorithm: https://github.com/ZainabSayyed/fault_genes/blob/master/OpenStack_n_gram_project.ipynb

Data Set:
	Ask_os : https://www.dropbox.com/s/gowofd0nn7oa78j/ask_os.csv?dl=0