[openstack-dev] [tripleo] CI Squad Meeting Summary (week 29)

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Jul 25 14:52:40 UTC 2017

If the topics below interest you and you want to contribute to the
discussion, feel free to join the next meeting:

Time: Thursdays, 14:30-15:30 UTC
Place: https://bluejeans.com/4113567798/

Full minutes: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ci-squad-meeting

= Demo =
* Tempest in gate jobs status
   *
https://trello.com/c/Z8jIillp/252-spec-out-the-work-required-to-run-tempest-on-the-tripleo-gating-jobs
   *
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZCWPV9RXHnW2z68CWOZB1jUluJ6GiKJU_IuPrF62x0E

= TripleO Periodic Jobs Migration to RDO software factory =

*
https://trello.com/c/FFaSvTrz/272-start-reporting-job-status-to-the-delorean-api
* https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/dlrn-api-pipelines
* success w/ ovb and multinode jobs