[openstack-dev] [docs][neutron] doc-migration status

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Jul 24 14:44:32 UTC 2017

Excerpts from Kevin Benton's message of 2017-07-23 14:19:51 -0700:
> Yeah, the networking guide does include configuration for some of the
> sub-projects (e.g. BGP is at [1]). For the remaining ones there is work
> that needs to be done because their docs live in wiki pages.
>
> 1.
> https://docs.openstack.org/ocata/networking-guide/config-bgp-dynamic-routing.html

OK, that's good to know. It would be good to be consistent with the
approach to the stadium projects, so we can either eliminate the list of
projects from landing pages that show things like "all of the admin
guides" or we can add the projects so users can find the docs. If
they're all covered in the networking guide, we could include that
information on the admin landing page, for example.

In the mean time, if someone from the neutron project will review
the list of "Missing URLs" on https://doughellmann.com/doc-migration/
and let me know which ones represent content included in other
documents, I can update the burndown chart generator to reflect
that.

Doug