[openstack-dev] [neutron] out-of-tree l3 service providers

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Sun Jul 23 23:49:49 UTC 2017

If I understand the main issue with using regular callbacks, it's mainly
just that the flavor assignment itself is in a callback, right?

If so, couldn't we solve the problem by just moving flavor assignment to an
explicit call before emitting the callbacks? Or would that still result in
other ordering issues?