[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Proposing Saravanan KR core

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Jul 21 15:01:10 UTC 2017

Saravanan KR has shown an high level of expertise in some areas of
TripleO, and also increased his involvement over the last months:
- Major contributor in DPDK integration
- Derived parameter works
- and a lot of other things like improving UX and enabling new
features to improve performances and networking configurations.

I would like to propose Saravanan part of TripleO core and we expect
his particular focus on t-h-t, os-net-config and tripleoclient for now
but we hope to extend it later.

As usual, we'll vote :-)
Emilien Macchi