[openstack-dev] [Watcher] Spec and Feature freeze

Чадин Александр (Alexander Chadin) a.chadin at servionica.ru
Fri Jul 21 08:08:50 UTC 2017

Hi Watcher folks,

Next week is the Pike-3 milestone release week and, as we have discussed on last weekly meeting,
I propose to set spec freeze on July 24 and feature freeze on July 31. You can still review submitted
commits but don’t merge them for now. Exceptions can be applied to the pike priorities specs and features.

CI, bug fixes, doc patches can be merged at any time.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them in reply to this message or on #openstack-watcher channel.

Best Regards,
Alexander Chadin
OpenStack Developer
Servionica LTD