[openstack-dev] [keystone][nova] Persistent application credentials

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Thu Jul 20 15:42:27 UTC 2017

On 19/07/17 22:27, Monty Taylor wrote:
> I propose we set aside time at the PTG to dig in to this. Between Zane
> and I and the Keystone core team I have confidence we can find a way out.

This may be a bad time to mention that regrettably I won't be attending
the PTG, due to (happy!) family reasons.

It sounds like you and I are on the same page already in terms of the
requirements though. I'm fairly relaxed about what the solution looks
like, as long as we actually address those requirements.

- ZB