[openstack-dev] [keystone] office hours report 2017-7-7

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 03:39:16 UTC 2017

I was able to automate some of this report. I figured a follow up
containing data about what was worked on would be nice.

Bug #1703467 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "assert_admin is checking
default policy rule not admin_required"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1703467
participants: lbragstad, edmondsw
Triaged, tagged, set target milestone, and worked on patch

Bug #1696264 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "Create OpenStack client
environment scripts in Installation Guide INCOMPLETE - doesn't state
path for file"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1696264
participants: lbragstad, wingwj
Triaged and set target milestone

Bug #1703666 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "Templated catalog does
not handle multi-regions properly"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1703666
participants: lbragstad, eandersson
Triaged, set target milestone, discussed alternatives, and worked on a patch

Bug #1133435 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "policy should return a
400 if a required field is missing"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1133435
participants: lbragstad, edmondsw
Set status, discussed, and proposed  a possible solution due to the work
with policy in code

Bug #1689468 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "odd keystone behavior
when X-Auth-Token ends with carriage return"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1689468
participants: gagehugo, kaerie
Reproposed patch in review

Bug #1703369 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "get_identity_providers
policy should be singular"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1703369
participants: lbragstad, edmondsw
Set priority, target to series, set target milestone, proposed and
reviewed patch, discussed backport procedure

Bug #1703438 in keystoneauth: "Discover.version_data: Empty max_version
results in max_microversion=None even if version is specified"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystoneauth/+bug/1703438
participants: efried, mordred, morgan
Merged fix

Bug #1703447 in keystoneauth: "URL caching in
EndpointData._run_discovery is busted"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystoneauth/+bug/1703447
participants: efried, morgan
Merged fix

Bug #1689468 in keystonemiddleware: "odd keystone behavior when
X-Auth-Token ends with carriage return"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystonemiddleware/+bug/1689468
participants: gagehugo, kaerie
Reproposed patch in review

For what it's worth, I also apparently thought office hours occurred on
the 7th when it was actually on the 11th.