[openstack-dev] [watcher] Stepping down as Watcher spec core

Antoine Cabot antoinecabot83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 21:34:51 UTC 2017

Hey guys,

It's been a long time since the last summit and our last discussions !
I hope Watcher is going well and you are getting more traction
everyday in the OpenStack community !

As you may guess, my last 2 months have been very busy with my
relocation in Vancouver with my family. After 8 weeks of active job
search in the cloud industry here in Vancouver, I've got a Senior
Product Manager position at Parsable, a start-up leading the Industry
4.0 revolution. I will continue to deal with very large customers but
in different industries (Oil & Gas, Manufacturing...) to build the
best possible product, leveraging cloud and mobile technologies.

It was a great pleasure to lead the Watcher initiative from its
infancy to the OpenStack Big Tent and be able to work with all of you.
I hope to be part of another open source community in the near future
but now, due to my new attributions, I need to step down as a core
contributor to Watcher specs. Feel free to reach me in any case if I
still hold restricted rights on launchpad or anywhere else.

I hope to see you all in Vancouver next year for the summit and be
part of the traditional Watcher dinner (I will try to find the best
place for you guys).

Cheers,

Antoine