[openstack-dev] [nova][placement] scheduling with custom resouce classes

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Wed Jul 19 13:54:12 UTC 2017

On Wed, 19 Jul 2017, Balazs Gibizer wrote:

> I added more info to the bug report and the review as it seems the test is
> fluctuating.

(Reflecting some conversation gibi and I have had in IRC)

I've made a gabbi-based replication of the desired functionality. It
also flaps, with a >50% failure rate:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/485209/

> Sorry copy pasted the wrong link, the correct link is
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1705231

This has been updated (by gibi) to show that the generated SQL is
different between the failure and success cases.

--
Chris Dent                  ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)       https://anticdent.org/