[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Let's use Ansible to deploy OpenStack services on Kubernetes

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Wed Jul 19 09:22:09 UTC 2017

On 17/07/17 14:05 +0200, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>Thanks for all the feedback so far. This is one of the things I appreciate the
>most about this community, Open conversations, honest feedback and will to
>collaborate.
>
>I'm top-posting to announce that we'll have a joint meeting with the Kolla team
>on Wednesday at 16:00 UTC. I know it's not an ideal time for many (it's not for
>me) but I do want to have a live discussion with the rest of the Kolla team.
>
>Some questions about the meeting:
>
>* How much time can we allocate?
>* Can we prepare an agenda rather than just discussing "TripleO is thinking of
> using Ansible and not kolla-kubernetes"? (I'm happy to come up with such
> agenda)
>
>One last point. I'm not interested in conversations around competition,
>re-invention, etc. I think I speak for the entire TripleO team when I say that
>this is not about "winning" in this space but rather seeing how/if we can
>collaborate and how/if it makes sense to keep exploring the path described in
>the email below.

Hey y'all,

Sorry for not having sent this earlier but, Life Happened (TM).

In preparation for the meeting today, I took the time to collect some thoughts
on the topic so that we can, hopefully, have a more focused and constructive
conversation.

Please, find my thoughts on this etherpad and feel free to comment on it. I've
disabled color so please, tag your comments with your nickname.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ptg-queens-kubernetes

Flavio

--
@flaper87