[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Ansible] Proposing Markos Chandras for osa-core

Jesse Pretorius Jesse.Pretorius at rackspace.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 09:58:38 UTC 2017

In case the meeting vote is lost somehow, you still have my +1 – looking forward to working more with Markos!

From: Andy McCrae <andy.mccrae at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 10:23 AM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Ansible] Proposing Markos Chandras for osa-core

Following on from last week's meeting I'd like to propose Markos (hwoarang) for OSA core.

Markos has done a lot of good reviews and commits over an extended period of time, and has shown interest in the project as a whole. (Not to mention the addition of SUSE support)

We already have quite a few +1's from the meeting itself, but opening up to everybody who wasn't available at the meeting!

Thanks,
Andy

Rackspace Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (company registered number 03897010) whose registered office is at 5 Millington Road, Hyde Park Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4AZ. Rackspace Limited privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.