[openstack-dev] [infra][devstack] DIB builds after mysql.qcow2 removal

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Tue Jul 18 00:22:58 UTC 2017

On 07/18/2017 10:01 AM, Tony Breeds wrote:
> It wasn't forgotten as suchi, there are jobs still using it/them.  If
> keeping the branches around cuases bigger probelsm then EOLing them is
> fine.  I'll try to generate a list of the affected projects/jobs and
> turn them off.

Thanks; yeah this was pointed out to me later.

I think any jobs can use the <kilo|liberty>-eol tag, rather than the
branch if required (yes, maybe easier said than done depending on how
many layers of magic there are :).  There doesn't seem to be much
point in branches we can't commit to due to broken CI, and I doubt
anyone is keen to maintain it.

-i