[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Deriving Parameters from Introspection Data

Saravanan KR skramaja at redhat.com
Mon Jul 17 06:13:10 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 6:10 AM, Don maillist <dlw.mailist at gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks interesting. Wish I had this or something like it now for Newton and
> OVS 2.6.1 which just dropped. Wondering why you don't include the grub
> command line?
KernelArgs parameter which will have iommu and huge page args are
derived as part of this workflow, which will be applied to grub. Are
you looking for any specific parameter?

> Do you have a stand alone utility?
Not as of now. But we are looking in to the possibility of developing
a utility tool for using it for Newton. I will post it when we have
it.

Regards,
Saravanan KR