[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Let's use Ansible to deploy OpenStack services on Kubernetes

Juan Antonio Osorio jaosorior at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 17:59:57 UTC 2017

I actually like the idea of moving to kolla-kubernetes. I guess there would
be a bunch of work towards giving folks an upgrade path and reaching
feature parity; but this would happen anyway eurgh the switch to
kubernetes.  And this would have the added value of merging two
communities, thus more devs and folks testing :D . I like it!

On 14 Jul 2017 18:56, "Michał Jastrzębski" <inc007 at gmail.com> wrote:

Guys.... you just described Kolla-Kubernetes pretty much... how about
we join effort and work towards this goal together?