[openstack-dev] [release][glance] Release countdown for week R-6, July 14 - July 21

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Jul 13 17:35:00 UTC 2017

Excerpts from Thierry Carrez's message of 2017-07-13 17:44:13 +0200:

> glance-store and instack haven't made a Pike release yet: if nothing is
> done by July 20, one release will be forced (on master HEAD) so that we
> have something to cut a stable branch from.

I have prepared a patch for a glance-store 0.21.0 release [1]. It would
be best if the glance team signed off on that before we approve it, but
either way we will ensure there is a release before the deadline next
week.

Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/483467