[openstack-dev] [watcher] migration to storyboard

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 23:16:42 UTC 2017

Hello :)

I wanted to resurrect this thread and see how the discussion about the
migration was going? I haven't seen much activity on the etherpad lately
and we are eager to decide on a migration date for moving you to
Storyboard! Let us know if you have any questions here or in #storyboard.

Thanks,

-Kendall & the Storyboard Team