[openstack-dev] [all] Queens Goal for policy-in-code

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 14:31:17 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'd like to reach out and get ahead of the curve now that we established
the community goals for Queens. If you have any questions about the
policy-in-code work [0] and how it pertains to your project, please
don't hesitate to ping me in #openstack-dev. Once pike starts winding
down, I'll start dropping by individual team meetings. If I end up
getting similar questions from multiple projects, I can look into
organizing a slot at the PTG so we can work through things as a group.

Thanks,

Lance
irc: lbragstad

[0] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/queens/policy-in-code.html