[openstack-dev] [heat] No meeting this week(There will be a review meetup this week)

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 12:58:48 UTC 2017

Dear Team
Just to be clear
We will host a meet up for review (as what we pickup topic for just doing
review) this week.
*That means we not going to hold the meeting this week.*
And the purpose of doing meetup with video conference is to find a way for
the team to really able to join together and discuss when face to face
discussion is required (I mean PTG at this point).

We will resume meeting next week. Hope you all understand.

If you would like to join the meetup this week and help to review together,
here is info:

Topic: Review
Time: Wednesdays at 1500 UTC on 07/12 (1 hr)
Location: zoom.us (I will notify the specific room location in heat's irc
channel right before the meetup)
Agenda:

1. pre meetup discuss
2. We shall go with patches for BPs and Goals first
3. then pick out some worth review patch for review and land as many as we
can.
4. post meetup discuss (include feedback and suggestion time)

Host: Rico Lin
*Pre-requirement: Please register a Zoom account (zoom.us
<http://zoom.us/>) which will be the channel that we will use for this
meetup*

With that free account, you should be able to join the meetup. Just
remember to install zoom on your device. And don't worry it's easy to join
and operate.